[Wikiloves] Fwd: Share your feedback on Wiki Loves Monuments 2016

Rubén Ojeda rubenojeda en wikimedia.es
Lun Ene 23 13:20:30 UTC 2017

Hola

Me llegó este correo en relación a una encuesta sobre Wiki Loves Monuments,
para quienes hayamos participado en su organización.

Saludos

Rubén Ojeda | Programme Coordinator | Wikimedia España
rubenojeda en wikimedia.es | @rubojeda <https://twitter.com/rubojeda>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lily <lilyofthewest.wikimedia en gmail.com>
Date: 2017-01-22 3:37 GMT+01:00
Subject: Share your feedback on Wiki Loves Monuments 2016
Cc: Closed list for the international organizers of Wiki Loves Monuments <
wlm-global-org en lists.wmnederland.nl>

[All points of contact for WLM 2016 are in BCC].

Hi,

I'm reaching out to you on behalf of WLM international team to learn about
your experience as an organizer of WLM 2016. During the months of September
to December (and maybe even earlier than September and later than
December), you and your team of organizers have spent substantial amount of
time to make your Wiki Loves Monuments a success. We are eager to hear
about those experiences and learn how we can improve the infrastructure and
services that we offer to you for making 2017 a smoother, more efficient,
and fun year for you to organize WLM. Please help us achieve that! :)

We ask you to kindly do the following:
* Please take some time to respond to this survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc3hIcAvXU6_DqwlavPWcWpCq9QyLQrEZAfLs3Qs9MX7ygSBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1>
by 2017-02-04.
* Share the link to the above survey with all the people who helped you
organize WLM in your campaign and ask them to participate. We will need to
hear from as many organizers as possible.
* If you know of someone who had organized WLM in the past and didn't do so
this year, please share with them this other survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMbH9WTDllueLdUjH_uZ6_lErDT8KNO9R4lSpxEXvQWIumKA/viewform?c=0&w=1>
with the same deadline as 2017-02-04. We would like to learn how we can
help them come back as an organizer in WLM 2017. :)

If you don't have access to Google Forms, please email me offlist and I
will share a pdf version of the survey with you.

We really appreciate in advance the time you spend on helping us learn more
about your work.

Best,
Lily, on behalf of WLM international team 2016

--
User: LilyOfTheWest